Saturday, August 16, 2008

Men's and Women's Swimming

This has been the most exciting part of the games for me (besides watching Misty May-Treanor's ass jiggling in the sand). Not just because of Phelps, I claim.

Don't get me wrong, Michael Phelps has been as riveting as anything I've seen in a while (except for Misty May-Treanor's...just kidding!), but the real draw for me has been the supporting cast of characters.


I've loved every race I've seen so far, and I've seen a lot of 'em. Ryan Lochte, Aaron Peirsol, Jason Lesak, Kosuke Kitajima, Natalie Coughlin, Libby Trickett, Kirsty Coventry... really good stuff.


The graphics and the camera shots under the pool have been awesome too. Superb job by NBC. Oh, and Michael Phelps.

1 comment:

What Cheer? said...

yeah, but what about those camera angles under the beach volleyball net?