Sunday, July 13, 2008

Miss Universe 2008

You can't make this stuff up...

Jerry Springer hosts Miss Universe 2008 live from Ho Chi Minh City. The stage is-- whoa!! They're already announcing the winner!!! No big surprises here... the 70-pound waif with big knockers from Venezuela and the one from D.R. wearing the outfit from Wang Chung's "Dance Hall Days" video are finalists. Yep, Miss Venezuela won.

I didn't even have a chance to give you the highlights. Miss USA fell right on her ass during what looked like the most important part of the show. Miss Russia was terrifying, and every one of the contestants was at least 2M in height.

Here's a direct quote from Miss Italy's Q & A portion:
What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
"I love all pets and I have always desired to have one of them in my house but unfortunately I'm allergic to their hair."

Venezuela (the winning "delegate") came up with something a bit better for the same question:
"I was once kidnapped, in what in my country is known as an express kidnapping. It was a very hard experience. I learned to remain calm in a very stressful situation and to try to reach to the human part of our abductors."

Mizz Albania had the best response, even if she didn't win:
"I am delighted to admit that this is my very first amazing and unique experience."

No comments: