Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Smells like trouble...

The people have spoken, and I have ruled justly.

First, decent idea with "When Doves Cry" by Chuck. Prince was on my list the whole time, but I had a bad experience with WDC once. The squealing and all that weird guttural shit-- I felt like Linda Blair. It's just not a good song for today's youth.

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" is a great idea. I already put my entry in, and I'll be shredding my larynx at about 5:15 pm tomorrow. Got a pretty good get-up too. Still deciding between which prop to "smash" at the end of the song:

1) a broken or fake guitar
2) a graphing calculator (or maybe some sort of SmartBoard utility)
3) a stack of ungraded math reports
4) a pencil sharpener

Hopefully a video will surface by Friday morning. I'll be sure to post it.

No comments: